The Law Office of Armand Jawanmardi is situated in the heart of immigration law in Houston, Texas. Houston is the fourth most populated city in the United States and is home to more than two million people. Houston is a diverse city and a place where over 90 different languages are spoken. Over 35% of Houston is formed by the Hispanic community. Our Houston immigration attorney services not only Houston but the entire state of Texas and Louisiana. We offer a variety of legal services with immigration including but not limited to deportation defense in court, asylum, cancellation of removal, adjustment of status, citizenship, consular processing, fiancé visas, immigration appeals, U visas, Violence Against Women Act cases and much more.
Our office is located in the Heights community of Houston. We are centrally located in Houston and close to all of the major immigration courts in the area. We are conveniently located to be able to better assist our clients. Our immigration law office in Houston gives us easy access to other cities and permits us to be able to get to detention centers quickly if one of our clients is detained.
Below are is a small list of detention centers we service:
- CoreCivic Houston Processing Center in Houston, Texas
- Joe Corley Detention Facility in Conroe, Texas
- Montgomery Processing Center in Conroe, Texas
- IAH Secure Adult Detention Facility in Livingston, Texas
- Laredo Detention Center in Laredo, Texas
- Rio Grande Detention Center in Laredo, Texas
- South Texas Detention Facility in Pearsall, Texas
- Brooks County Detention Center in Brooks County, Texas
- Val Verde Correctional Facility in Del Rio, Texas
- El Paso Processing Center in El Paso, Texas
- West Texas Detention Facility in Sierra Blanca, Texas
- Karnes Correctional Center in Karnes City, Texas
- Karnes County Residential Center in Karnes City, Texas
- Coastal Bend Detention Center in Robstown, Texas
- Port Isabel Detention Center in Los Fresnos, Texas
- Rolling Plains Detention Center in Haskell, Texas
- South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas
- T. Don Hutto Family Residential Facility in Taylor, Texas
- Willacy Detention Center in Raymondville, Texas
- East Hidalgo Detention Center in La Villa, Texas
There are many immigration detention centers where your loved one may be detained. This is why it is important to work with an immigration attorney in Houston, Texas who speaks your language and is always working in your best interests. Put yourself in contact with an immigration attorney in Texas who will fight to reunite you with your loved ones and ensure you receive the legal status you deserve in the United States.
For individuals in Houston who are in immigration court proceedings there are currently two main courts hearing cases. For individuals in court proceedings who are not detained the cases will be heard at either of the following places:
- 1801 Smith Street, Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77002
- 1919 Smith Street, 14th Floor, Houston, Texas 77002
For individuals in Houston are in immigration court proceedings and are detained the cases are typically heard at:
- 806 Hilbig Road, 2nd Floor, Conroe, Texas 77301
Our law firm takes pride in aggressively representing our clients and paying attention to their needs. All of our staff will treat you with respect and make sure that you never feel like another number. We are compassionate and strive to counsel our clients through the complicated system that makes up American immigration law. You can always count on us to be responsible, honest, and hard-working on your case. If you want the best legal defense and representation give us a call.
Our law office has vast experience handling many areas of immigration law including: Asylum, immigration bonds, adjustment of status, cancellation of removal, deferred action, deportation defense, temporary visas, citizenship, U visas, Violence Against Women Act cases, and lawful permanent residency.